We offer a free half hour consultation on all financial matters in respect of Court of Protection issues.
We offer advice and assistance for lay deputies on:
- One-off applications to the Court for care allowances, holiday homes, gifts and tax planning
- Statutory wills – Wills approved by the Court of Protection for a person lacking capacity
- Employment advice issues
- Completion of deputyship accounts
- Appointment or change of deputy
- Adapting properties for the disabled and managing the accommodation budgets
We can do as a little or as much as you like. Please call Ruth Meyer on 0118 952 7289, for an informal discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speak to us
Contact our expert Court of Protection service confidentially and without any commitment
16 Aug 2017
Former Senior Judge warns of risks with Powers of Attorney
07 Aug 2017
Top 10 ways a deputy can save money!
30 May 2017
Brain Injury Group